Commercial International Bank Custom Typeface
the multi-script typeface designed for CIB is monolinear , sans serif with multiple weights including italics for a flexible use across different mediums, CIB typeface is legible and usable for small text, however it does contain stylistic features for display type settings
- CIB, Commercial International Bank
- Banking/ Financial Sector
- Latin & Arabic Custom Typeface
Mahragan mix mazika
Naming visual identity and motion design for a multi-genre music festival spanning across three Fridays. With a line-Up so iconic you could have probably put it on shuffle, the identity was inspired by the physicality of music with a record label approach including interchanging hand-lettered logo types that shuffle around. Bringing a light-hearted and casually Arabic feel to your playlist staples.
- Naming visual identify motion design copy writing
- music festival entertainment
- ora developers
Un Amour d'Aswan
A French-based brand focused on curating pieces from our local artisans and showcasing the love, stories and passion the goes through each piece . Inspired by the brand's ethos that love is the way forward, we paired a signature shade of red with slick serif typography for a french flvor
- Visual identity llustration
- Retail Home-goods Craftsmanship
- Un Amour d'Aswan
Logo uplift and visual identity for an experiential studio based in Cairo. Inspired by their unusual name and their tendency to let their work speak for itself. Our approach was to truly capture that unnamed cult feeling through a dark and typographic execution.
- Uplift + Visual Identity + Copywriting
- Installation Design, Exhibition Design
- The Cult
Visual identity and editorial design for Marsa Baghush, a fruitful land rich in history nestled away in the Egyptian North Coast. A brand that infuses the perfect mix of simplistic yet elegant architecture with the natural habitation of the surrounding areas.
- Branding + Brochure + Website
- Marsa Baghush
- Real Estate
A new comprehensive brand identity unifying the wide range of products and services offered by Tetco; A solid logo with strong colors & detailed illustrations are the main pillars of the identity allowing Tetco to showcase their diverse portfolio insuring the inclusion of the partner brands without overshadowing Tetco.
- Visual identity+Website+Illustrations
- Industrial, Manufacturers, Engineering, Trading
- Tartoussieh Engineering & Trading Company
The pioneers in steel manufacturers in Egypt; established in 1983 and since then have been market leaders in this sector. A brand that is bold & solid yet always progressive in the techniques they use.
- Brand Uplift + 3D
- industrial + steel + manufacturing
- International Company for Steel
Uplift for one of Egypt’s most iconic establishments. Commemorating its impactful presence, we gave it a modernized spin with a visually distinct and defined logomark.
- Brand Uplift + Campaign
- SVC - Smart Villages Development Company
An identity and website refresh for an artificial intelligence company focused on natural language processing.
- illustration + web design
- AIM Technology
shasha mobile film festival
Naming and visual identity for a young mobile film festival in the Mena region inspired by the rawness and flexibility of mobile filmmaking.
- naming + visual identity + website
- entertainment + festival
- shasha mobile film festival